THE INVESTMENT FUND FOR FOUNDATIONS
pursuing investment excellence on behalf of endowed non-profits
TIFF was founded in 1991 by a network of foundations with the express purpose of serving the investment needs of the non-profit community. More about our history can be found in our
25th Anniversary booklet
. As of December 31, 2016, TIFF served about 700 non-profit members who entrust about $9.2 billion in assets, including committed capital, to our firm.
The organization's mission is:
• to seek to enhance the investment returns of non-profit organizations
• to reduce the investment and administrative expenses of non-profit organizations
• to broaden the universe of investment choices available to non-profit organizations
• to assist non-profit organizations in deploying their assets in a manner that will support
charitable expenditures while preserving the purchasing power of their assets
• to help non-profit organizations monitor and evaluate their investment performance
• to promote within the non-profit community an understanding of investment management
Staff members who serve in multiple roles may appear in more than one organizational category.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.
The use of this site signifies that you accept our
Terms and Conditions of Use.